New! Pure Pumpkin Exfoliant with Organic Pumpkin, Aloe, and Willow Bark 30 ml $21.00
*Key Ingredient Benefits*
The aroma may leave you hungry for pumpkin pie, but your skin will feel fresh, hydrated, supple, and renewed after using Pure Pumpkin.
What is pumpkin good for?
Pumpkin is full of fruit enzymes or alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), which boost cell turnover and make skin feel supple. Pumpkin naturally has the antioxidant Vitamin A as well as Vitamin C which soften and soothe the the face. Collagen is boosted which is known to prevent aging. Zinc in pumpkin is known to help acne. In fact, it is famous for maintaining proper hormone levels. Pumpkin seeds oill are also high in EFAs which are critical for skin defense. Really good news, the molecular structure of pumpkin is micro small so it can penetrate deeper into the skin.
Look for premier, advanced professional skin care formulas with pumpkin today. Exfoliants which contain pumpkin help to brighten skin. Pumpkin is used in formulations as a spot treatment or all over to brighten complexions.
This weekly “Salon Treatment” is for normal to oily skin and photo-aged skin that has suffered free radical damage. The pumpkin pie aroma is pleasing to the senses and the active vegetable enzymes dissolve surface cells to polish and buff the skin. Pumpkin contains a wide-spectrum of vitamin A derivatives that neatly fit into the retinoic acid receptors found in the skin.
· The 10% AHA complex contains glycolic acid and other fruit enzymes in addition to natural pumpkin enzymes that gently exfoliate the skin.
· Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Aloe act as supreme moisturizers in addition to organic pumpkin fruit and seeds
· Niacinamide ( b3) a researched cell communicator helps increase ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, and stimulate microcirculation in the dermis. It also has a growing reputation for being able to treat an uneven skin tone and to mitigate acne and the red marks it leaves behind (known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). It is an excellent ingredient for those struggling with wrinkles and breakouts.
· C-Ester n fact, compared with ascorbic acid, vitamin C ester delivers 8 times higher levels of vitamin C activity. And because vitamin C ester can reside in our cells' fatty membranes, it continuously regenerates the vitamin E depleted by that fat-soluble antioxidant’s ongoing fight against free radicals. Vitamin C ester also possesses superior ability to stimulate growth of the cells (fibroblasts) that help produce collagen and elastin, the strands of tissue that give the skin its strength and flexibility. Last but not least, vitamin C ester is also more stable in topical solutions, maintaining its efficacy while it delivers its incomparable benefits.
· DMAE – Clinical trials show a decrease in the appearance of fine lines and an increase in skin firmness. The results were seen as early as 2 weeks - although it was noted that skin was perceived to look better in 15 minutes - and continued to improve over the 16 week trial. DMAE has almost complete lack of irritation for subjects and is considered safe for all skin types, and those with sensitive skin.
Directions: Use a small amount by rubbing or brushing on face in a circular motion all around face. Rest on face for 3-5 minutes.
AHA complex consisting of glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid from extracts of grape (vitis vinifera), lemon (medica limonum), passionfruit (passiflora quadrangularis), & pineapple (ananas sativus). Over 70% Organic
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen while using this product. Consult a doctor if you have grapefruit contradictions with medications or allergies.
*Pleaseread the key ingredient list before purchase. While there have been no negative reactions reported to Guymand Sorrell, if you have a skin disorder, you should consult your doctor before using Guymand Sorrell Products. Returns are handled on a case by case basis.
Guymand Sorrell LLC * These statements are for educational purposes only, and not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease.